Nieuws dat afgelopen weken is gespot op internet:
- Draft EDPB Guidelines Clarify the Roles of Parties Processing Personal Data and Call for Detailed Data Processing Agreements (24 september 2020). LexBlog.
- Data protection during the coronavirus crisis (11 augustus 2020). EMBO reports.
- Learning lessons from ethics review of COVID-19 research (1 oktober 2020). NRA Health Research Authority.
- The carnage of substandard research during the COVID-19 pandemic: a call for quality (1 oktober 2020). Journal of Medical Ethics.
- A layperson’s guide to how — and when — a Covid-19 vaccine could be authorized (28 september 2020). STAT.
- Vaccine Chaos Is Looming (28 september 2020). The Atlantic.
- COVID-vaccine results are on the way — and scientists’ concerns are growing (25 september 2020). Nature.
- Covid-19: UK volunteers could be given virus to test vaccine (24 september 2020). BBC News.
- These Coronavirus Trials Don’t Answer the One Question We Need to Know (22 september 2020). The New York Times.
- Adverse event reporting clarified in FDA’s COVID-19 clinical trial guidance (22 september 2020). Regulatory Focus.
- COVID-19 vaccine: Experts warn of waning public confidence (22 september 2020). Regulatory Focus.
- Thousands Collaborate over new COVID-19 Data Portal (18 september 2020). European Open Science Cloud.
- COVID 19 and the race to publish: an ethical issue (28 augustus 2020). British Journal of Surgery.
- New research shows older adults are still often excluded from clinical trials (30 september 2020). STAT.
- Pregnant and lactating women should not be excluded from Covid-19 drug, vaccine trials (28 september 2020). STAT.
- Researchers Urged to ‘Meet Patients Where They Are’ to Build More Diverse Clinical Trials (28 september 2020). WCG CenterWatch.
- Among people of color asked to join Covid-19 vaccine trials, worries about inequities run deep (25 september 2020). STAT.
- The Launch of the European Patients’ Academy on Therapeutic Innovation in the Netherlands: A Qualitative Multi-Stakeholder Analysis (11 september 2020). Frontiers in Medicine.
- The INCLUDE Ethnicity Framework. Trial Forge.
- FDA finalizes guidance on clinical trials, drug development for EoE (24 september 2020). Regulatory Focus.
- Generic drugmakers get cannabidiol bioequivalence guidance from FDA (22 september 2020). Regulatory Focus.
- Big Data, Biomedical Research, and Ethics Review: New Challenges for IRBs (16 september 2020). Ethics & Human Research.
- Ethical and Regulatory Concerns in Pragmatic Clinical Trial Monitoring and Oversight (16 september 2020). Ethics & Human Research.