Accelerating Clinical Trials in the EU (ACT EU) Priority Action 3 aims to establish a platform where all stakeholders involved in designing, regulating, performing and participating in clinical trials can, through regular dialogue, identify relevant scientific, methodological and technological advances to develop the clinical trials environment in the EU. Through a series of workshops to be held in 2023 and 2024, an EU multi-stakeholder platform on clinical trials will be established to advance discussions on priority topics by efficiently incorporating the views, needs and concerns of all parties involved in the process. This two-day event will offer participants the opportunity to:
- understand different stakeholder perspectives on how to transform the EU environment for clinical trials,
- take stock of ACT EU activities,
- shape the plans and priorities for the multi-stakeholder platform,
- discuss those topics which are most relevant to stakeholders at present:
- the implementation of the Clinical Trials Regulation, including transparency aspects;
- supporting non-commercial clinical trials, and,
- the coordination between scientific advice and clinical trial approval.